jeudi 7 février 2013

2// Tourette syndrome


I don't know why but I like wearing this kind of shirt. Maybe a provocative side, who knows? ;)

I fell in love at the first sight with this pair of jeans by Ispachi. I bought it at the current FaMESHed round. The creator did a really great work on these mesh jeans. It's offered in several colors and several sizes, of course!

My hair come from Taketomi. A short and modern style I like a lot.




Details:

Hair: [taketomi] Quay
Facial hair: Unorthodox - Chinstrap 4
Cig: :::wehappynow?:: cig w/ smoke V2
Tshirt: *CB* Tourette Syndrome Mens T Shirt (the store seems closed)
Pants: ISPACHI - Renwick Jeans (mesh - available at FaMESHed)
Shoes: Redgrave - Boots Black Leather

Pose: Poseology - Donovan 1 (available at The Mens Dept)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire